Accenture Summer Internship opportunities in UAE
Accenture is one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 289,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $ billion for fiscal 2013.
Our four growth platforms—Accenture Strategy, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology, Accenture Business Process Outsourcing—are the innovation engines through which we build world-class skills and capabilities; develop knowledge capital; and create, acquire and manage key assets central to the development of integrated services and solutions for our clients.
About the internship
From July and approximately 4 weeks onwards you will get the chance to be a part of Accenture`s annual Summer Internship in the UAE. We will offer you a challenging internship that gives you a flavor of, and a good fundament to understand how it is to work as a consultant for a large global company. The projects you will be employed to will be part of a real-life ongoing project for one of our large clients in the Middle-East region. You will work in teams with other students with a variety of educational backgrounds, with good help, guidance and support from one or more Accenture Consultants and/or Project-Leads. High-performing students have a good chance to be offered a permanent position with us after the internship is conducted.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelors’ or Masters’ students currently studying for, or with a degree from fields such as MBA, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering & Logistics/Supply-Chain Management
• A track record of strong academic performance, GPA of 75% (minimum 3) or higher
• Excellent command of the English language and good communication, as well as interpersonal skills. Fluent Arabic is preferred.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Team-oriented approach
• Flexible in terms of travelling
Students successful in initial-screening will in the first round interviewed by HR via telephone. Shortlisted students will participate in a face-to-face interview with a relevant project-manager. The selected students will embark on the internship in July 2014.