• Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analysing customer data.
• Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
• Support Cash Application team gathering payment details from customer and reconcile account if needed.
• Identify and log customer complaints, disputes in the system.
• Be responsible for customer financial order approval/releases (if needed), by balancing the needs of the customer with the financial realities of their liquidity.
• Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
• Support Risk function with background information of customers to set up appropriate credit limit for new and existing customers.
• Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries, once approved by the risk department.
• There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities.
• Accomplish all responsibilities in line with GE’s compliance and integrity requirements.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs