Key Performance Indicators include:
• Write and send Invitation Letters to appropriate contacts provided by GR representative or Country Management staff.
• Process program registration and monitor attendance levels proactively
• Respond to all queries in a timely manner
• Arrange training facilities in a timely manner based on an annual schedule manage all other details related to GR related workshops (i.e. facilitator prep and travel, production and shipping of materials, budget tracking, billing, etc.)
• Provide registration details to facilitator and the GR representative involved proactively
• Maintain a tracking sheet with latest registration numbers and working budget following receipt of trainers’ expense reports and invoices from vendors
• Ensure all materials are reformatted and reviewed as part of the SEC Review process and the current Look, Tone & Feel (LTF) being used for government engagement and education programs
• Ensure that all compliance-related requirements are met including (purchasing guidelines, T&E; and budgets).
• Prepare new vendor contracts, sponsorship agreements, and partnership documents in collaboration with Legal, Compliance, and Sourcing to ensure that these adhere to all relevant corporate policies
• Review current vendor contracts on a regular basis to ensure that these are updated to reflect changes in the company’s relevant policies
• Monitor the function’s Purchasing and T&E activities to ensure compliance with the appropriate policies to minimize “after-the-fact” situations
• Manage receipt and proper records management of required reports from engaged consultants and lobbyists in line with the company’s relevant policies and procedures.
• Ongoing development of the function’s Sharepoint site including regular maintenance of the site itself and coordination of relevant team training
• Maintenance of the team’s activity calendar and regular updating of Executive Management on such Consolidation, editing, and formatting of monthly reports for review by the Head of Government Relations, CEMEA
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs