Better Homes are seeking an Arabic speaking Accountant for our Property Management division.
The Property Accountant is responsible for analyzing financial information using accounting principles as well as preparing financial reports by compiling information such as profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures while monitoring other financial activities of the company.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Verifies and documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries of accounts, such as general ledger and document business transactions.
• Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Prepare bank and other ledger accounts reconciliation.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping as well as accounting systems.
• Prepare, record and analyse financial reports as required by management.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and liaise with other divisions for related data and information.
• Frequent updates to the Finance Manager and the Team
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs