1. Get a clear understanding of accounting/financial procedures and systems in order to ensure their proper application as well as achieve and maintain high standards in accounting/financial practices.
2. Undertake information gathering, review financial and accounts data as requested to provide relevant advice and information.
3. Ensure the proper collection and maintenance of data related to specific accounting/financial functions, update hard and soft database continuously so that accuracy and traceability of information at all times.
4. Perform reconciliation on monthly received supplier statement vs. internal statement for the correspondent supplier in order to close supplier’s accounts payable; inform supervisor of any discrepancy to prevent errors in payment.
5. Process ledger and booking basic entries according to accounting/financial procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
6. Review input data for accuracy, identifies and rectifies routine errors and anomalies so that all accounting/financial data can be relied upon.
7. Assist in the preparation and production of management reports using manual and computerized records.
8. Analyze standard reports to identify variances, report major problems and discrepancies to immediate supervisor in order to ensure high
level of conformity to preset accounting/financial procedures and systems.
9. Assist internal customers by providing them with the necessary information or advice required so that they could interpret documents, take a decision or carry out a course of action in own area.
10. Take advantage of on-the-job training opportunities to increase own capabilities and skills level.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs