Geolog is an independent and privately owned international oilfield services company with Headquarters in Europe and the UAE and presence in over 50 countries. The Company delivers field based solutions for the improvement of exploration, reservoir evaluation and drilling effectiveness. The Finance department seeks to add a resource in its Dubai office (Jumeirah Lakes Towers).
Accountant in charge of day-to-day administration of the Company’s book-keeping and reconciliation of bank movements. Responsibilities include, but not limited, to:
• Process accounting entries for accounts payable, receivable, cash and banks, employee expense claim reports and general ledger.
• Review, analysis and input of company’s foreign operations’ accounting documentation
• Maintenance of the suppliers and customers SAP Masterfile.
• Preparation and review of monthly reconciliations.
• Preparation and review of the trial balance.
• Assist with management reporting at month-end.
• Support internal and external auditors.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs