• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs