- Responsible for reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Accounting supplier bills within 3 days after receiving suppliers bills.
- Regular reconciliation of supplier’s statement with oracle records and follow-ups with pending invoices.
- Timely payment to suppliers as per agreed terms.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation of all the bank accounts.
- Adhere to the monthly accounts closing checklist for monthly financials.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Verify and analyze expenses and report any deviations.
- Suggest cost control and reduction measures through proper analysis of expenses.
- Ensure that internal audit queries are NIL.
- Liaison with the external auditors for finalization of annual financial statement for presentation to the shareholders and with internal auditors for ensuring compliance with the recommendations.
- Ensure adherence to IFRS requirements for the books of accounts maintained.
- Any work allotted from time to time to be performed.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs