• Supervise the maintenance of General Ledger and other books of accounts.
• Strictly comply the local law regarding the payment of Salary Taxes, Income Taxes and With Holding Taxes as per the relevant provisions.
• Prepare and submit daily / weekly reports on Production / Sales / Bank regularly to
• Review the periodically generated financial statements such as the balance sheet, the profit and loss, balance sheet and trial balance and ensure its accuracy and correctness.
• Administer and maintain the chart of accounts and cost centers.
• Co-operate with external auditors and provide the necessary assistance to conduct the audit of the company.
• Receive, compile and analyze the individual budget proposals submitted by the various departments of the company.
• Monitor actual operating and capital expenditures against budgets.
• Undertake relevant budget corrective measures such as amendments, cancellation of commitments based on relevant orders, approvals and documentation.
• Plan, study and collect data to determine the costs of operations such as raw materials, labor, overheads, depreciation etc.
• Provide with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting process and profitability of products and services.
• Prepare monthly financial management reports of the Company.
• Review on a periodic basis the accuracy of the details entered into the fixed assets register.
• Conduct physical inventory at regular intervals and report.
• Reconciliation between group companies.
• Has knowledge about VAT filing.
|Job Location:||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Automotive; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Source: Bayt Dubai Jobs