. Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances. (Quick books)
2. Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
3. Pays vendors; scheduling and preparing checks; preparation of purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
4. Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks. (Payroll check preparation)
5. Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
6. Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
7. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
8. Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed. (Cash flow)
9. Perform other tasks which will be given by the Finance head.
10. Support AR in case of leave of absence (If needed)
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Advertising; Marketing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs