• Receipting of cash and debtors collections by reference to the cash book and debtors ledger to ensure the receivables are accurately reflected in the financial statements.
• Application of creditor’s settlements in the payables ledger by selecting the dues as per references given on the statements received from leisure suppliers, to reflect the payables in the financial statements.
• Checking of all daily sales reports of all ticketing agents for completeness and accuracy in respect of applicable commission rates, taxes and fares.
• Carrying out corrections (re invoicing) for invoices which are issued on cash basis instead of invoicing as credit invoice (corporate), to ensure accurate recording of debtors as per requirements of finance department.
• Clearing of customer advances and carrying out receipting to ensure the debtors are accurately reflected.
• UCCF submission to all the airlines.
• Assisting in checking of refund calculations and preparation of credit notes to ensure BSP payable accuracy and customer satisfaction as per requirements when revenue accounting staff on vacation.
• Assisting in the processing of corporate invoicing by sorting and arranging the supporting documents as per the requirements of specific corporate.
• Acting out on behalf of station accountants, when on vacation and other tasks assigned by the management as per operational requirements.
• Data entry of daily sales report into the system.
• Following up on payments as per the terms of the credit agreement signed with corporate.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs