To perform routine accounting functions such as account/ ledger maintenance, reconciliation, approved vendor payments, plus supporting the Finance Manager/Asst. Finance Manager in ensuring compliance and effective implementation of financial policies.
• Ensures all accounting transactions are recorded and updated in a timely manner
• Reviews all Trial Balance accounts and reconcile all the balances
• Overseeing all accounts payable requests from departments to ensure validity and support with approvals; process payments and update records.
• Resolves accounting discrepancies and ensures accuracy is maintained on all accounting information
• Ensuring on time capitalization of assets which have been put to use and tracking the capex work in progress
• Variance analysis on specific expense accounts and providing summary of current month expenses to be shared with HOD
• Validating the entries passed by Junior accountants and ensuring no errors on the same
• Involved in periodic internal and external audits; ensures that records for internal and external audits are prepared and maintained.
• Assists and supports the Finance Manager and Asst. Finance Manager for monthly book closure and accounting all necessary provision and accrual entries.
• Any other related duties / projects assigned by the Finance Manager from time to time to meet the business needs
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs