Our client is an investment company that works on agricultural regional and international projects. Their head office is in Abu Dhabi. For their operations and branch in Al Ain, they are hiring an Admin Accountant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Administer proper coding and manage invoices and document all processes and systems;
• Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all and prepare updates on all accounts;
• Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required;
• Manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub ledger for fixed assets;
• Maintain all files and invoices and prepare records of minutes of meeting;
• Assist accountants and prepare all financial data and reports;
• Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports.
|Job Location:||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs