Airport Services Duty Officer job at Qatar Airways Lahore
Specific accountabilities include:
- Responsible for the day to day operations and acting as a liaison between the airport service providers and users
- Provide input and recommendations for management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations
- Responsible for ensuring passengers and aircraft handling confirm to safety and security requirements
- Manage and control manpower on the shift to optimise utilisation and maintain staff morale and discipline
- Conduct spot-checks on operations and staff to ensure adequate standards are maintained
About You: To be effective in this role, you will need a bachelors degree or similar combined with a minimum of four years of experience in a similar airport operations role. You will need three years of experience as a Supervisor for an airline or ground handling agent. A good understanding of Qatar Airways Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures in accordance with ICAO, IATA and local authorities. You will also need knowledge of weight and balance, ramp handling and dangerous goods regulations.
Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Urdu is required.