Category: Database Administration (DBA)
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Department: Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management & Interconnect
Job Location: Islamabad
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: have a bacelors degree in Computer science or Telecom engineering with specialization in Database Management Systems
Career Level: Entry Level
Maximum Experience: 1 Year(have 0-1 year of experience)
Work Permit: Pakistan
Apply By: Dec 5, 2015
Posted On: Nov 5, 2015
- Prepaid Traffic and Recharges Assurance are critical domain of Revenue Assurance.
- Reconciling the figures of recharges on EVC and IN and analyze the discrepancies found, if any, and report them to the respective stakeholders.
- Reconciling the figures of recharges on VOMS and IN and analyze the discrepancies found, if any, and report them to the respective stakeholders.
- Reconciling the figures of recharges on M2M and IN and analyze the discrepancies found, if any, and report them to the respective stakeholders.
- Comparing the traffic and recharges related data on DWH with the corresponding data on IN to ensure correctness of DWH reporting.
- Ensure and validate jazz advance
- Reconciliation of Recharges on IN with DWH to discover any under or over reporting on DWH.
- Ensure reporting accuracy of MSF revenue
- VOMS balance Movement. (Voucher management system)
- Validating EVC and BCT balance movement.
- Verification and validation of Effics sale data. Scratch Cards and OTAR sold data.
- Work in conjunction with other departments like Technical, Finance, DWH, SS for the assurance of prepaid usage and non-usage revenue.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reconciliation reports and validation reports for the stakeholders.
- Adhoc analysis as and when needed.
- Hands on experience on databases
- Strong SQL skills
- Excellent skills of Microsoft Excel
- Strong Analytical skills