The Assistant Finance Manager maintains excellent working knowledge of the general ledger and overall corporate accounting functions for the Group.
These duties include various accounting issues such as financial statements and reports pertaining to Sales Analysis, stock reconciliations, Expiry management, Inventory forecasting, and audit preparation.
Works closely with cross functional teams like Warehouse, Retail Sales, Purchase and operations to maintain absolute compliance with the Groups existing Finance policy and procedures and improving standard operation policies in close liaise with Management.
1)Development of Accounting Program
2)Manage adequate cash-flow for timely payment schedules for internal and external suppliers
6)Monitor and report on the Development Cash-flow forecast on a weekly basis.
7. Monitor the develop software reports and make recommendations for enhancements.
8. Calculate and post journals for monthly development costs for staff incentives and rewards.
9)Liaising with banks and supplier for scheduling payments, transfer letters, cheque payments etc.
10. Ensure the timely collection of funds from company’s debtors.
11. Maintaining strong work relationship with the team-members and ensuring optimum utilization of resources from Team.
12. To provide information for necessary ad-hoc information to stakeholders.
13. To provide timely information for the production of monthly cash-flow reports and management accounts, performance indicators and supporting information.
14. To provide financial information as required for the annual financial statements and audit.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Pharmaceutical; Retail/Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs