Category: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Job Location: Islamabad
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Minimum Education: Masters
Degree Title: MBA-Finance, (ACCA/CIMA/CA/ACMA – fully or partially qualified)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Minimum Experience: 8 Years(experience in the relevant field. (one to two year specially in collection and inventory management)
Required Travel: Not Required
Work Permit: Pakistan
Apply By: May 30, 2014
Posted On: May 26, 2014
- Ensure the timely & accurate franchise payment posting 6 days in a week and provide support if required on weekend or public holidays. On next JV posting and coordinate with bank recon person to adjust the wrong posting, duplication etc
- Ensure daily CSC reports are received, checked and updated in control sheet and payment timely deposit & posted in boss. FOC items supported by approved documents.
- Ensure daily CSCs BLB activity are verified, checked and match with cash in hand and banks of agents. Transfer franchisee amount on request to Bank. Monthly booking of all BLB activities and ensure bank recons.
- Manage all the company commercial inventory costing, COGS and movement recons. All inventories physical balances match with books. Book the provision of inventory if required.
- Prepare the pins for card printing vendors after confirmation of payment realization and approval from CFO.
- Extend the expiry of cards without any delay.
- Daily check the BOSS summary reports and ensure no channel ID above the credit limit. Timely IDs blocked in BOSS on request or on in case of no-payments.
- Coordinate with banks for automation of channel payments and IT team for development.
- Provide full support to other departments to achieve company objectives.
- Monthly closing of all the financial operation activities booking in GL maximum by 2nd of every month
- Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliation of all the financial operation GL accounts.
- Provide all relevant schedules and reconciliations to the auditors to support a smooth running of audits of financial statements.
- Skills – Generic :
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Leadership skills
- Skills- Job Specific :
- Strong Concept of commercial inventory management and clear concept of financial reporting
CA, CIA, Auditors, Auditing Standards, Accounts Production, General Controls, Audit Command Language,