Category: Human Resources
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Department: Human Resource
Job Location: Islamabad
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Minimum Education: Masters
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Minimum Experience: 3 Years(3-5 years of professional experience in Training and organizational development.)
Work Permit: Pakistan
Apply By: Jun 12, 2014
Posted On: Jun 5, 2014
Strategy & Planning
- Management of organizational learning & development activities
- Plan, develop and implement online learning and classroom training that address organization-wide and unit-specific training and development needs
- Assess and determine the quality and content of training including course design, instruction, program evaluations, training materials and learning reinforcement strategies to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving goals and objectives of the organization
- Assessment of External Training Houses proposals
Learning & Development
- Organization Training Need Assessments
- Management of Learning & Development Calendar
- Conduct in-depth business driven training needs analysis & impact
- Management of Performance Improvement & Development Plans
- Trainings feedback measurement and satisfaction
- Consult with department/unit leaders on organization design and effectiveness, team, Organization, and business issues, talent development and leadership development
- Partner with training houses to build the relevant soft skill across the organization and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Manage the design and implementation of performance management tools, Techniques, and training across the organization.
- Develop and ensure delivery of training that helps managers conduct performance evaluations and discussions
- Provide tools, resources, support and training to support employee career development and progression
- Management of Internal Facilitator Programme
- Collaborate & work closely with Business partners. Support them by suggesting relevant programs for their respective areas
Online Development of Learning Courses
- Develop Online Learning Module
- Plan and develop scripts for online training, and use authoring tools to develop online training. Test training in Learning Management System.
- Database Management
- Learning Management System Development
- Develop & management of organization training data
- Design and deliver open enrolment and unit-specific training
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Ensure the best use of the Business Unit and OD/L&D budget and create visible value whereby the Business Unit is contributing its budgets for the development of its people
- Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree.
Skills – Generic:
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good organizational skills and able to pay attention to detail
- The ability to contribute to and work effectively within a team environment
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, PowerPoint, Explorer and Excel
- Willing to take on additional tasks as required and learn new skills
Skills- Job Specific :
- Strategic Thinking
- Possess good interpersonal skills, e.g. tact, sensitivity, ability to listen, to be assertive at times.
- Ability to work with deadlines and targets and to prioritize tasks under pressure
- The ability to work quickly, flexibly, effectively and positively in response to requests made at short notice
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with multi-tasking
- Pro-active, ability to work under own initiative without direction
- The ability to prioritize and organize own workload in an effective and accurate manner.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Training and organizational development.