Are you a wizard passionate about making tech products that people love? Do you geek out when you see a web or mobile app that delivers amazing value? Do you drool when you see goosebump-inducing design?
Are you still nodding? Then, listen up.
We’re looking for a product ninja that can take an idea and then work with technical teams to design, build and roll-out products that change the world.
This job is for you if you:
– Spec out a product to the nth detail where requirements are so clear that developers are left speechless in its awesomeness
– Have a keen eye (or eyes) for design and stellar user experience
– Can market a product through online channels like a champ
– Live and breathe web and mobile products
– Are not afraid to jump on a call with a customer and wow them with some smooth, hardcore marketing spiel
– Are very comfortable in working in a dynamic organization where things go from zero to exciting in 60 seconds
– Work with management to develop a deep understanding of the product vision and business goals
– Conduct extensive primary and secondary research in the product domain and come up with a product and marketing strategy
– Develop user personas, use cases, interaction flows and sitemaps/navigations for the product in hand
– Decide on a set of product features and write specifications/PRDs with great detail to document functional and aesthetic aspects what needs to be built.
– Create wireframes of the intended user experience to guide tech teams to comprehend user experience
– Collaborate closely with developers, designers and quality assurance on building the “right product” by – – explaining specifications, guiding user experience, reviewing deliverables and conveying an exciting vision
– Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
– Drive efforts to develop both the software-as-a-service application and the public marketing site that encapsulates the sales pitch for the product
– Drive product launches with online marketing and content teams
– Represent the company by visiting customers or joining remote calls to solicit feedback and convey benefits
– Work with copywriters to develop copy for sales pitch decks and product manuals
|Job Location:||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Pakistan Bayt jobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs