Category: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Department: Treasury Finance
Job Location: Islamabad
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Minimum Education: Masters
Degree Title: Hold a Master’s degree in Finance; MBA/MSc/ICMA/ACCA
Career Level: Officer
Minimum Experience: 2 Years(Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience)
Work Permit: Pakistan
Apply By: Mar 2, 2015
Posted On: Feb 23, 2015
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Finance; MBA/MSc/ICMA/ACCA
- Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Manage entire cash management portfolio of PMCL & all its subsidiary companies.
- Provide Cash Flow Forecasting.
- Manage Investments.
- Maintain collection arrangements with Banks.
- Prepare of daily cash position of the company keeping in view the inflows and outflows of cash routed through collection centers and franchises nationwide.
- Analyze bank fees, recommend cost savings, and maintain bank accounts, liaison between bank and management.
- Negotiate for placements of funds & interest rates on saving accounts.
- Manage bank accounts opening and closing.
- Maintain Corporate Cards w.r.t Issuance, renewals payments & resolution of issues.
- Coordinate with internal & external stake holders.
- Involve in on-going Treasury Cash Management related projects.
- Provide Monthly / Daily / Weekly Reporting to Internal & External stakeholders including Group reporting.
- Ensure compliance of in place processes, procedures & polices.
- Working Experience on Oracle Cash Management Module (preferred).
- Strong & in-depth knowledge of Banking Operations.
- Strong communication skills & presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound planning and organizational skills.
- Innovative and issue resolver.
- Excellent time management, analytical and report writing skills.
- Commitment to the Principles and values of the organization.