• Implement the internal audit plan according to plans prepared by its direct supervisor.
• Preparing the required work papers, documenting the audit and checking and auditing.
• Obtain all the supporting documents for the selected inspection samples and document the results of the examination and inspection.
• Prepare the observations and recommendations resulting from the audit process by applying the approved audit program.
• Perform any other tasks as requested by the direct supervisor and the audit department.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs