– Responsible for all issues related to the Branch Accounts, ensuring compliance of defined policies and procedures to safeguard and facilitate the smooth functioning of the branch office.
– Timely and accurate allocation of customer collections against the outstanding, preparing the reconciliation and highlighting any discrepancy.
– Handling the petty cash payments effectively for smooth operation of the branch.
– Continues review and follow up with the sales team on overdue amount of customers.
– Managing the bill collectors and route auditors for the region to ensure adherence to their route plan.
– Involvement in monthly stock count process, ensuring accuracy of stocks.
– Ensuring the settlement for the region is completed on a daily basis and any discrepancy is highlighted in time.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai Jobs