The Bank of Khyber requires services of Commercial Bankers having professional skills and dynamic personality for the following positions for its newly envisaged Conventional Branches at Peshawar, Saleh Khana (District Nowshera), Jhang,
Lahore & Karachi and Islamic Branches at Peshawar, Lahore, Sheikhupura, Turnol (Rawalpindi), Takht Bhai, Jhangera &
Quetta & Chief Manager/Manager for existing Branch at Muzaffarabad.
The Core responsibility of he Branch Manager is to Maximize Branch business as per the targets assigned by The management. He/ She is also responsible for ensuring Quality service to the customers within ambit of internal Control and regulatory Compliance at the branch. This Position reports directly to Head BDD.
Branch Operations Manager
The Core responsibility of the Branch Operations Manager is to ensure efficient & effective services delivery to the customers at the Branch. He/ She is the primary custodian of operational risk minimization at the Branch and is responsible for the adherence to Bank’s policies & procedures and compliance of regulatory requirement in all activities & transactions. This position reports directly to Head Banking Operation and indirectly to the Branch Manager.
He/ She will be responsible in handling asset/ credit portfolio of the Branch under the supervision of the Branch Manager or Head Credits (where applicable). To assists in evaluating, screening and drafting proposals based on strict guidelines and to ensure decisions are in line with the risk management policies by maintaining the turnaround time and quality of decision making to agreed standards.
General Banking Officer
The Core responsibility of the General Banking Officer is to ensure efficient & effective service delivery to the customers at the Branch level. This position reports directly to the Manager Operations and indirectly to the Branch Manager.
The core responsibility of this position is to ensure compliance & Internal Control of the Branch in the light of the SBP regulations. He/ She should have knowledge and understandings of AML/ CFT regulations especially monitoring LTR, CTR, STR, KYC and CDD. This position reports directly to Chief Compliance Officer.
The Core responsibility of this position is to smoothly carry out the Cash Transactions of the Branch in accordance with the rules and regulations of the SBP. This position reports directly to Manager Operations and indirectly to the Branch Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• MBA Banking Finance or Equivalent from an HEC Recognized university for all positions except Cash Officers for which Graduation is required.
• Knowledge of basic financial concepts, basic banking principles, practices and procedures, banking operations, regulations and risk management
• For Branch Manager 10 years Commercial, Retail & Corporate Customers experience of which atleast 3 years as Branch Manager and for Islamic Branches out of 10 years experience, atleast 3 years should be as Branch Manager handling Islamic Banking areas.
• For Manager Operation Atleast 05 years Commercial/ Islamic Banking experience of which atleast 02 years should be as Operation Manager. For Islamic Branch, Islamic Banking experience is required.
• For GBO, minimum 03 years relevant Commercial Banking experience for Conventional Branches and Islamic Banking experience for Islamic Branches.
• For Credit Officers, Minimum 03 years experience in a Commercial Bank relevant to credits, preferably in SME and Retail Business and for Islamic Branches 03 years of handling Islamic Credit experience is required.
• For Compliance Officers, Minimum 05 years of relevant experience of which minimum 03 years should be as Compliance Officer in a Commercial Bank and for Islamic Branches experience as Compliance Officer in an Islamic Bank will be preferred.
• For Cash Officers, Minimum 02 years relevant experience in a Commercial Bank/ NBFC/ National Savings as a Cashier.
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
• For Islamic Branches the applicants with the relevant experience and having worked in the Islamic Banking areas and NIBAF Certificate holders or Islamic Banking Diploma from Dar‐ ul ‐ Aloom Karachi or Bachelor in Islamic Banking from any recognized university by HEC or M. Sc Islamic Economics or LLB/LLM Shariah will be having an edge.
• Candidates having DAIBP will be given preference.
• An excellent computer skill is must.
• Age preferably up to 45 years relaxable in case of candidates having extraordinary track record.
• The Management reserves the right to select or reject any application without assigning any reason at any stage.
Click Here To Apply