Responsible for creating and maintaining master data (Customers, Items, Prices, Locations, GL accounts and others).
- Maintain, update and backup SQL queries and database.
- Ensure Synchronization of Master Data across all business units.
- Support business and systems integration ensuring standardization and harmonization.
- Maintain and manage data integrity in modules of the ERP, CRM and other systems.
- Apply in-depth advanced knowledge to identify and troubleshoot problems to meet business needs and objectives.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs