- To Achieve agreed deposit targets, net of attrition, on monthly basis.
- Timely submission of AOF to Operations without any discrepancy ensuring that KYC regime is in compliance with best practices.
- The deposits generated by the BDO are exclusively booked at the branch where he/ she is deputed.
- Call on at least 100 prospective customers per month
- Call on at least 10 prospective customers per month with BM.
- To open Minimum 15 New No. Of A/c on monthly basis with an average balance of Rupees 50,000/- each.
- Maintain sales call report file on daily basis (format attached)
- Maintain pipe line report file on weekly, monthly basis (format attached)
- Ensure proper attrition management process for sales deposits, the incumbent should know the cause and remedial measure of deposit withdrawal in his portfolio.
- Ensure discipline and visible co-ordination with fellow colleagues and supervisor.
- Ensure that no service/ sales related (Mis-sell) complaints are received from customers.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant shariah parameters, statutory requirements, laws, values, code of conduct, and policies.
- Represent the bank in the market place in a professional manner.
- To refer leads to concern department of consumer products like car & Easy home, if during sale any enquiry from customer arises.
- The incumbent will ensure to get sufficient level of product knowledge/ information in accordance to shariah principles, for the satisfaction of customers.
- BDO is an Integral Part of the Branch team, and his/ her day-to-day supervision and direction will be conducted by the BM. However it is pre-requisite for incumbent to strictly follow the code of conduct of MBL in respect of attendance, discipline & dress code.
Education: Minimum 14 Years.
Fresh Graduates: Any discipline from HEC recognized universities / colleges and should not have less than 50% base marks more than once in their academic careers (SSC and above).
Applicants with sales experience: Graduates in any discipline with no restriction on grades/marks. Preference will be given to candidates with prior sales experience in banking / Islamic banking and strong business prospects.
- For graduates with no sales background, maximum age will be 30 years.
- For experienced sales professionals – no age limit.