- Support the execution of the business transformation assignments and process improvement initiatives across the company, which includes but is not limited to, ensuring compliance with all controls, policies, procedures, standards and other internal and external requirements, to safeguard company interests and to support operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contribute to the development & execution of the company’s Business Transformation roadmap: Work with the team to identify critical areas of improvement or structure and present business cases and facilitate workshops to generate solutions; Provide end-to-end support to business transformation/ process improvement initiatives; Provide effective project management support to business line managers in BT projects, initiatives, development and ensure strong coordination of efforts amongst them; Analyze current processes and ways of working to suggest improvements, simplifications & automation opportunities; Facilitate problem solving & root causes analysis workshops; Document improvements initiatives to ensure proper implementation, standardization & sustainability; Work with business line managers to develop outputs that deliver concise recommendations to management and be able to provide rationale and justifications behind the recommendations.
- Consolidate and communicate projects’ status to stakeholders as per established charters and ensure awareness of significant changes to the plan in a timely manner.
- Build a solid internal network of contacts within the businesses to ensure continues and professional momentum of implementations.
- Coordinate with the department team members to ensure seamless & consistent delivery of ABT services.
- Ensure self-learning to develop key functional skills.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs