Cash Officer Job at Habib Bank in All Cities of Pakistan
- Job Title:Cash Officer
- Industry: Banking
- Functional Area: Operations
- Total Positions: 200
- Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
- Job Location: Across Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age: 26
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Title: B.COM / BA / BSC / BBA / MA / M.Com / MSc
- GPA/Div: Minimum 2.8 CGPA, A/B Grade or 2nd Division from a HEC Recognized Institute
- Career Level : Officer
- Minimum Experience: Preferably Fresh Candidates
- Salary Level : Rs 16,000 – Rs 20,000
Cash Officer serves as an entry level position in Operations. This is a career oriented job and leads to Branch Operations Manager and other mid-career positions in operations over 3 to 5 years.
This job serves as an ideal stepping stone for fresh graduates who want to make a career in banking. The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, however, females are being encouraged to improve workforce diversity.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of all cash related statements required by SBP and Head Office.
- Cash receipt payment / sorting / posting. Utility Bills collections/ Cross Branch Transactions.
- Posting of Inward and Outward Clearing Cheques.
- Liaison with NIFT
- Preparation of Drafts, Pay Orders etc.
- Balance the cash at the end of the day
- Assist in achieving the goals / targets of the branch
- Ensure minimum waiting time for customers while doing cash transactions and deal each customer politely & with courtesy.
- Use of Cashbooks
- Manage concerns and queries of customers efficiently and promptly.
Effective Communication, Team Player, Detail Oriented, Punctual, Focused and Committed
Applicants, shortlisted according to the mentioned eligibility criteria, will be required to appear in an aptitude test followed by panel interviews. The selected candidates will then go through a structured training program which includes a combination of both Classroom and On-the-Job Training