The section “ ACCOUNTING”
- Conducting cash transactions in the company.
- Control of banking operations.
- Acceptance and control and systematization of primary documentation.
- Differentiation of the company’s expenses according to the articles drawn up and applied by the accounting Department of the Montreal office
- Maintaining balances with counterparties.
- Working with accountable persons
- Entering data into 1C.
- Monthly reporting to the Montreal office.
- Payroll and clearance in accordance with the requirements of the OAE (WPC)
- Participation in carrying out inventory of material values.
- Control and payment of utilities and communications services.
- Preparation of information for the annual audit.
- General organizational matters related to accounting
- Submission of tax reports
The category of “ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS”
- Renewal of the company’s license
- Conclusion and extension of lease agreements for premises (warehouses and dormitories)
- The receipt of OFC, receipt of necessary documents for certification and certification
- Control and coordinate the receipt and dispatch of incoming and outgoing correspondence to the company (documents, letters, faxes, e-mails). Timely check of the company’s mailbox. Annual extension of P. O. Box rental.
- Execution of necessary insurance contracts on behalf of the company (insurance of vehicles, employees, medical insurance, insurance of responsibility of the company)
- Reissue of the company’s vehicles
- Providing technical assistance to the manual (copy, print, scan)
- Execution of personal orders of the head of the company.
- Programs: Knowledge of 1C necessarily, PC: power user
- Place of work: the UAE – Dubai,
- Motivation discussed with a successful candidate.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs