• Responsible for distributing financial statements and cost center reports.
• Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
• Staff management and development.
• Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
• Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
• Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system.
• Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
• Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
• Responsible for holding manufacturing plant management accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
• Assist with annual budgets – prepares all allocations;
• Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Responsible for all taxes obligations.
• Support the Company’s mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
• Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
• Preparation of the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
• Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs