We are an Interior Design company based in Abu Dhabi, and we are recruiting a Chief Accountant.
• Excellent competencies in managing all general accounting and financial activities of the relevant business.
• Adept in preparing and reviewing capital and operating budgets, cash flows plus conducting variance analysis and other financial studies needed for strategic decision making.
• Highly experienced in handling complete books of accounts independently up to finalization with zero error tolerance including journals, ledgers, and other related transactions.
• Competencies in preparing accurate financial statements and reviewing accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance with company policies and applicable reporting standards.
• Experience in using accounting system to ensure smooth and quicker reporting of financial result.
• Ability to delegate and supervise various accounting works assigned to staff and to provide necessary guidance and instructions to meet deadlines and achieve needed result.
• Provide advice to management on potential issues on costing, cash generation and ideal use of funds.
• Uphold awareness of applicable standards and regulations to maintain up-to-date compliance.
• Possess tact and confidence in dealing with key decision makers of the company.
• Oversea and manage the accounts receivables and payables
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Ensuring that audits are completed timeously and efficiently
• Dealing with third parties such as banks and financial institutions to negotiate i.e bank facilities, and provide requirements information and documents
• Lead the team for the calculation and preparation of all related tax requirements
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Interior design|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs