Salary: up to AED 15,000 based on Experience
Our Client has been in operation for more many years in the UAE distributing foods and general merchandise to retailers across the GCC and Middle East.
A privately owned company with an extensive range of products ensuring the
highest standards of quality and service to their clients
As an ongoing expansion and service delivery excellence, we are seeking a highly skilled Chief Accountant to head up the finances of the organization
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Daily banking requirements.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
• Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs