1. Manages and coordinates the workflow of collection employees and supervises the functioning of each assigned area.
2. Works closely with the Businesses on setting mechanisms for managing and reducing credit and overdue amounts
3. Sets yearly/monthly Collection Targets for the employees and supervises the daily work schedules
4. Turns accounts over to Group Legal Division after an agreed day of collection efforts (in Liaison with the Business)
5. Generates reviews and evaluates reports for financial collection accounts, consumer/business delinquent accounts, credit reports and vendor client accounts.
6. Negotiates payment arrangements and follows up to make sure the payments are made.
7. Authorizes financial settlements with people who owe large debts.
8. Works closely with the Billing Department to implement processes and policies that contribute to accurate invoicing.
9. Makes sure employees comply with company policies when contacting individuals and other companies to collect past due balances that they owe.
10. Identifies areas of the collection process that need improvement and implements an enhanced process that will help collectors be more effective.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Construction/Civil Engineering; Automotive|
|Monthly Salary:||US $6,000|
Source: Bayt Dubai Jobs