The Collection Officer participates in planning the Collection Unit activities to achieve stated/agreed upon targets and standards for collection and cash flow performance. The role is also responsible for invoicing and following up with clients.
– Update relevant data using database applications.
– Follow up with clients for collection.
– Prepare clients’ statements of account.
– Receive feedback from Collection Clerks.
– Handle delivery and collections schedule.
– Prepare return invoices for cancelled accounts and return sales orders for Sales staff accounts.
– Prepare purchase invoices.
– Achieve collection target.
– Handle control on Sales orders done by Sales staff.
– Prepare daily job for Collection Clerks.
– Receive feedback from Collection Clerks and transfer the message to the concerned person.
– Maintain files and documentation systematically and accurately, in accordance with the filing policies and procedures.
– Supervise closely, accurately and periodically the stock physical count (Main Warehouse, Showrooms and Car stores).
– Update the Inventory table report.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Safety/Environment; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs