A leading trading Company in UAE is looking for a Collection Officer with experience in Pharmaceuticals/FMCG product distribution
• Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
• Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
• Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
• Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
• Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
• Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
• Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
• Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
• Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
• Process payments and refunds
• Resolve billing and customer credit issues
• Update account status records and collection efforts
• Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs