1. Conduct research that will inform compliance strategies, policies and programmes.
2. Assess the efficiency of compliance treatments and suggest improvements.
3. Perform regular checks to monitor taxable person’s compliance.
4. Research and analyse taxable persons’ data and records to identify errant Taxable Persons.
5. Analyse taxable persons’ returns and other information to identify trends in taxable persons’ non-compliance.
6. Examine simple/small/basic accounts, and audit their returns and claims for compliance with the provisions of legislation enforced by the FTA.
7. Send notices to taxable persons when accounts are delinquent.
8. Contact taxable persons to address discrepancies and to request supporting documentation.
9. Prepare compliance reports.
10.Perform procedures to identify cases of suspected fraud.
11.Highlight cases of suspected fraud to Senior Compliance Analyst.
12.Maintain record/logs of suspected fraudulent activities.
13.Identify taxable persons that have not actively registered with the FTA.
14.Escalate complex cases to Senior Compliance Analyst for resolution and make appropriate referrals when needed (Policy, etc.).
Conduct analysis on the effectiveness of compliance treatments defined by the FTA-wide compliance strategies to inform on-going refinements and improvements. Support in identifying persons that are potentially required to pay tax for investigation.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs