• Analyzing production and cost related data, comparing actual with planned results and commenting on major variances to assist management in exercising effective cost control.
• Formulate Budget in coordination with all departments of the company.
• Ensuring timely preparation of Cost Reports summarizing operating and cost data received from various sources.
• Reviewing the contents and format of management information reports prepared for submission to management.
• Compiling budgetary reports from data received from various cost centers and preparing summaries for review by department heads and the Budget Committee.
• Provide financial projections by coordinating the annual budget, cash flow and (rolling) forecast preparation, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial information, scrutinizing the differences between standard cost estimates and actual costs, understanding and reporting the causes in consultation with the Production
• Manage the production and cost related data, by preparing timely cost reports summarizing the operating and cost data, comparing actual with planned results, identifying, analyzing and interpreting major variances to assist top management to practice effective cost control.
• Review and monitor production and cost related data BOM, analyze new BOM, prepare cost report and suggest cost and standard selling price to maximizes sales margin based on cost analysis for approval from CFO and COO.
• Execution of Costing Run in SAP at month end and solving of Costing Run Problems.
• Analyze Variance by scrutinizing differences between Standard cost estimates and Actual costs and report reason for variations in consultation with Production department.
• Monitoring of expenses at all level on cost centre basis.
• Monitoring maintenance of up to date record of Inventory which includes ensuring all receipts, issues and returns of materials are properly coded, valued and posted. Ensuring issuance of materials is properly assigned to process orders or Cost Center.
• Monitoring compliance of Landed Cost accumulation process of all major imported items.
• Preparing Critical Materials Reconciliation statement showing opening stocks, inputs/purchases, output/consumption, closing stocks and process losses. Matching the same with standards and analyze variances.
• Coordination with the Budget Committee and departmental heads to ensure consistency between individual departmental budgets and overall master budget. Follow up on variances in budgets and provide timely feedback to concerned officials.
• Represent finance department in the cross functional team in order to facilitate the improvement / customization of SAP. Coordinating with SAP team regarding all developments and customization in SAP, in PP, MM, FI, CO and SD.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs