• There should be a close liaison between the credit controller and the marketing /sales department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
• Checking customer’s credit situation
• Setting up the terms and conditions of the receivable and payable balances.
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans.
• Assist in the setting up of the credit control system
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Firm
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Propose write off irrecoverable receivables.
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs