Credit Control Function:
• Actively work with Sales team to Manage Customer Relationship
• Check the entire customer accounts are reconciled by sending statement of accounts regularly and maintain contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
• Adhere to all credit control processes and develop where necessary
• Reduce aged debt through pro-active collection techniques
• Recommend bad debt write offs and create bad debt provisions
• Promote and develop relationships with key contacts throughout the business
• Ensure all systems information is up to date and accurate and clearly demonstrates actions taken
• Ensure timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments,
• Implement Key Internal Controls
• Ownership of projects from a start-up position through to completion in SAP
• Oversight and review of internal project budgets, tracking expenditure and ensuring correct cost allocation
• Coordinate the billing process with the project team and assist with data collection when needed.
• Communicate concerns when the project needs attention.
• Ensure accounting deadlines and cut-off procedures for project creation and revenue recognition are followed.
• Work with project management team to minimize over/under billings.
• Assist project team s with budgeting and forecasting of revenue, cash flow projections and cost.
• Support development and Projects team on milestone validation in agreed timelines
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Architecture; Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs