• To develop, manage and grow the Corporate Payroll relationships and portfolio in a specified geographical area to meet the defined objectives and standards of the bank.
• Achieve sales volumes and targets and contribute to the bottom line profitability of the division and the bank
• To Coach, Support and mentor the Unit Team Members.
• Develop & Manage Key Govt./Corporate Relationships for Salary Transfers
• Desired quality of customer acquisition through relationship management ensure cross sell, upsell and retention
• Demonstrate our promise and apply the ADCB service standards to deliver the banks required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions. Ensure zero process errors & higher NPS for the new products or services.
• To deliver the financial target a agreed with the businesses
Policies, processes, systems and procedures
• Comply with policies, processes, systems and procedures laid down by the bank.
• Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policies, procedures, practices and procedures to ensure adherence and maximize own contribution to business performance
• Increase productivity of Sales channel through acquisition of the customers from the allocated Key Relationships.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services; Banking|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs