SNGPL is engaged in the Transmission and Distribution of Natural Gas in its area of operation and is striving for development of alternate energy resources. We, at SNGPL provide you the opportunity to develop in your profession while contributing to National Development.
Services of well qualified, energetic, ambitious and well groomed professionals are required to fill following career term positions:
- Officer Sales
- Officer Logistics Support
- Officer Training & Development
- Law Officer
- Accountant (Accounts/Compliance)
- Officer Regulatory Affairs
- Billing Officer
- Audit Officer
- Officer IT/ MIS
- Executive Secretaries
- Officer Customer Services
- Officer Stores
- Officer Procurement
- Officer HR Services
- Officer GIS
- Officer Sports
- Officer Media Affairs
Candidates are allowed to appear in the recruitment test provisionally. Candidates found not meeting the advertised criteria at a later stage will be disqualified from further process.
Instructions to Applicants:
- Candidates can apply against one position only. In case of multiple applications, only first application submitted will be considered.
- Candidates with 3rd division in educational career will not be considered.
- Only the qualifications obtained from HEC recognized Institutions/Universities are considered.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered
- Permanent employees of SNGPL should apply through proper channel.
- Application Form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.800/- in favour of NTS, Copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs, Domicile, Disability Certificate (if applicable) and All Academic DMCs/ Certificates directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Challan form for submission of fee is attached with application form downloaded from NTS website.
- Deposited amount is non refundable / non transferable.
- Last date for submission of applications is 16-06-2014.
- In case of non receipt of roll number slips, candidates may download their roll number slips from NTS website and take it to Test Center along with their original CNIC.
- Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
- Only short listed applicants will be invited for Interview.
SNGPL is an equal opportunity employer offering market based remuneration package and excellent career growth.
» Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for test.
For Online Registration :
For Advertisement :
For Job Details :
For Content weight-ages :
Last Date for Application Submission :
Monday, 16th June 2014