The purpose of this role is to handle DSOA suppliers/contractors payments in accordance with the organization’s Authority Matrix, policies, procedures and the IFRS.
• Perform input of all DSOA invoices in timely and accurate manner including LPO’s, contracts, customers refunds, reimbursements and miscellaneous as per respective deadlines with the appropriate expense codes according to DSOA’s policies and procedures.
• Ensure the booking of Projects, utilities and other government invoices is accurate and preformed on monthly basis.
• Facilitate government entities invoices/payments receiving in timely manner and ensure the reconciliation of the account is conducted regularly.
•Process batch payments bio-weekly and one-off payments as required according to the scheduled due date and payment terms. Ensure that the mode of payment-wire or check- is selected properly.
• Ensure payment vouchers have the necessary authorized approvals as per DSOA’s authority matrix.
• Perform supplier reconciliation of accounts and respond back to the suppliers with the solution to the discrepancies.
• Reconcile contractor payments and ensure accuracy of project booking and outstanding balance.
• Respond to all inquiries related to supplier/contractor payments within the time frame.
• Assist in closing month-end Accounts Payable modules within the agreed time limits.
• Assist in preparing reconciled Accounts Payable schedules and accrual as per the timelines.
• Assist on preparing Accounts Payable reports such as Ageing Analysis and Payment on Time Analysis.
• Contributing to AP KPI’s by delivering payment on time and closing of month.
• Attend tender opening and other meetings as required or requested by departments and third party.
• Initiate rectification of account codes through creating journal entries, as seen necessary or as required by management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs