Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) in collaboration with NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi is pleased to announce a 12-month full-time Extended Internship Programme (EIP) for capacity building of young professionals from a cross section of society with a focus on marginalized communities and underdeveloped areas of Pakistan.
The scheme is expected to provide value addition and enhance employability on completion of the programme.
- The EIP scheme is part of PPL’s CSR initiatives. Selected candidates will be given one-year training in accordance with agreed terms and conditions.
- The methodology will comprise two cycles of three-month professional academic training, including lab sessions at NED University, followed by three month on-job attachment with PPL until completion, including quarterly tests.
- Selected candidates will be paid a reasonable monthly stipend.
- The internship should not in any way be construed to give rise to an employer- employee relationship and / or any obligation for future employment.
ELIGIBILITY FOR TEST
i. Four-year graduate/ masters degree qualification (16 years of education) or qualified Associate Engineers/ Diploma holders (13 years of education) in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Electronics, Civil and other relevant disciplines)
- Geosciences (Geology and Geophysics)
- Management (MBA/ MPA/ Economics/ Finance/ HR etc)
- Information Technology
- Associate Engineers/ Diploma holders in Engineering (DAE) disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Electronics, Civil
ii. Candidates should possess original degree/ certificate from Higher Education Commission- recognized institutes in case of graduates and Board of Secondary/ Higher/ Technical Education in case of DAEs.