– Regular daily inspections of stock movement through data entry of purchased materials, returns of supplies, and internal transfers.
– Inspections of quality and state of items in food storerooms in all outlets and warehouse.
– Regular inspections on the conditions of refrigerated storerooms with regards to temperature control and proper storing. (Temperature log needs to be maintained).
– Ensuring that material purchases, receiving, and issuing are carried out in correct manner and according to company policy and procedures (Storing location, packaging, temperature, light, humidity, etc. on FIFO basis).
– Ensuring that material requests are placed according to company policy and with the liaison of the concerned chef and department manager taking into consideration pre-defined par levels.
– Control on a daily basis quantities requested by outlets from warehouse.
– Daily contact with the warehouse management, kitchen managers and outlet managers.
– Daily analysis to ensure food and beverage cost does not exceed company predefined cost On daily basis Check received invoices matches LPO, sign it and forward to payables department.
– Assist Kitchen Managers in creating recipes.
Maintain, log and update all recipes and sub recipes in the inventory management software.
– Conduct Spot checks to ensure standard recipes are being followed.
– Cleaning inspection and check of all storerooms.
– Collect daily, weekly and monthly inventories from outlets.
– Conduct monthly inventories of raw materials, and spare-parts in all our stores and log it on the system.
– Deal with any variances and carry out recounts as informed by the Financial Controller.
– Collect production sheets from outlets and log on inventory management software.
– Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as per reports scheduled by finance department respecting the deadline time.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs