To assist and support in the following activities:
- Maintain all documents and records relating to payments and receipts & produce them as and when required.
- Review the cashbooks
- Review all expenses for accuracy and adjustments against any advances
- Check and process invoices, bills and documents received from suppliers, contractors and consultants for payment.
- Process staff salaries, traveling bills and all other payments to staff.
- Prepare and maintain Fixed Assets Register. Conduct physical verification.
- Deposit and maintain records for Income Tax for salary and other payments.
- Arrange and update office records regarding projects, clients, sub-contractors and personal files of staff and consultants.
- Marinate staff data base and produce required data for official purposes.
- Submit statements, files, letters, returns and other legal documents to FBR, RTO, CRO and BOI.
- Scan accounting record for submission to head office.
Knowledge of accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications, Peachtree in particular (preferred but not essential).
Ability to analyze financial data.
Willingness to work in a flexible schedule.
Good computer skills, MS Office.
Good English language skills, both spoken and written.
Enthusiasm, drive, presence and self-motivation.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Ability to work co-operatively and confidently in team.
- Employment Type:Full time
- Industry:Consulting & Strategy
- Total Positions:1
- Closes:03 May, 2014
- Job Location:Islamabad, Pakistan
- Career Level:Entry Level
- >Experience Level:Less than 1 year (Fresh graduates can also apply)
- Degree Level:Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Title:BSc (Accounting & Finance) / ACCA / BBA (Hons) (Accounting & Finance) / CA – Inter