As a Financial Analyst, you will advise and assist with the planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, modelling and reporting of the total retail business. You will also assist in the development of the 3‑year strategic business plan and cash flow as well as monitoring the ongoing performance and business profitability against plans to enable direction or corrective action to optimize ongoing business performance.
Specifically you will:
* Model and provide previous, current and forecasted financial information to assist and enable Brand, Operations and Support Function Management to review performance and build Business plans that optimize trading patterns
* Review budget against actual trading performance every period
* Ensure timely and accurate production of standard and customized financial reports for the business.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
* A University degree in either Business or Finance
* A recognized professional finance or accountancy qualification
* A minimum of 5 years’ finance experience
* Strong PC skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs