We are seeking a hands-on Financial and Administrative Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Financial and Administrative Management of the office and will supervise, track, evaluate day-to-day activities related to the accounting, controlling, treasury and tax matters related to the RATP Dev operations. This candidate will also take on the Human Resources role of the business.
Qualified candidates must be self-starters with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills who are highly-motivated to provide excellent leadership, people management and financial support to the Operations Manager while maintaining focus on customer service and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
It is a unique opportunity to work and make an impact on a dynamic operation whilst relying on the support of a wider group. RATP dev, a subsidiary of the RATP Group, ensures the operation and maintenance of urban and interurban transport networks in 14 countries through over 110 subsidiaries. With over 16,000 employees and the expertise and backing of a global leader in public transportation, our subsidiaries provide performance, dynamism and reliability to our customers and passengers to their networks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
Performing tax reporting/filling on time and accurately.
Performing all activities related to the cash management and bank management.
Be in charge of the purchasing function for the entity
1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting subcontractor
– month and end-year closing
– accounts payable/receivable
– general ledger
– payroll and utilities
– revenue and expenditure variance analysis
– capital assets reconciliations
– account statement reconciliations,
– fixed asset activity
– debt activity
2. Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
3. Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
4. Coordinate and complete annual audits
5. Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
6. Meet financial accounting objectives
7. Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
8. Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
9. Provide the monthly forecast and annual budget
10. Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
11. Providing tax planning and the VAT tax returns
12. Monitor the relationship with the Bank
13. Forecast monthly cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions
1. Maintain and adhere to internal company policies
2. Administrative and HR duties for all staff which includes expense approvals and control.
3. Management of the employee life cycle – including visa process from recruitment to separation, assisted by the company PRO
4. Responsible for recruitment and selection of permanent hires
5. Payroll processing via a supplier
6. Leave management
7. Management of ER/IR issues (handling employee grievances, sick absences etc)
8. UAE Labour Law compliance is a key requirement
9. Liaise with corporate regional head office in Dubai on all financial and administrative matters
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs