1 . Identify and evaluate risks associated with the Department’s processes
2. Prepare audit plans, including audit programs and budgets.
3. Prepare the detailed working papers and draft the internal audit report.
4.Ensure quality and completeness of working paper files, and timely documentation in audit software (e-Governance Portal)
5. Execute assurance, Consultancy, special assignments, and other internal departmental activities
6. Report to Line Manager on the progress of individual audits.
7. Prepare the quarterly Audit Committee Pack
8. Assist in the preparation of internal audit budget as required by Line Manager
9. Handle audit key Initiatives, projects and special consultancy assignments
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Finance/Economics; Financial Services; Banking|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs