• Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
• Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
• Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems and invoicing
• Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
• Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
• Applying financial expertise to job costing management and analysis
• Responsible for cash/debt collection
• Needs to provide key business insights to management, highlighting opportunities and risks in the MENA.
• Oversee internal control and company compliance. Accomplish and support process improvements if necessary.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Assist in preparing annual audited financial statements.
• Prepare timely monthly financial statements.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs