Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Truth, and Honesty.
Finance Manager Job responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction and optimizing financial resources.
• Assess and manage risks. Maximize return, and limit risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
• Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans. Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
• Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
• Contribute fully to the development of the Company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities.
• Negotiate with Banks and other financial services as required and appropriate. Maintain banking relationships and assist with negotiating loans and other services for the Company. Arrange new sources of finance and debt facilities. Provide financial analysis.
Senior Accountant Job responsibilities:
• Manage the accounts payable function, payroll function, monthly closing of accounts and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies, reconciling entries.
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs