An International brokerage firm primarily based in Dubai offering a wide spectrum of bespoke broker-dealer services.
Under the supervision of the Senior Finance Person and reporting directly to the COO, this position will assist the Finance team. The primary responsibility of the Finance Officer is to perform general accounting duties including processing monthly payroll, accounts payable and receivable, completion of month-end account reconciliations and Country Program support.
• Prepare and submit the relevant prudential reporting returns as required by the DFSA
• Monitor Systems and internal controls to ensure they conform to the guidelines issued by the relevant regulatory authorities
• Prepare monthly / regular management accounting reports
• Develop, implement and maintain systems and procedures to ensure integrity of accounting and financial information
• Handle internal and external audits
• Handle and managed finance / accounting Functions of two other related companies – very small subsidiaries
• Constantly review ledgers and trial balances to ensure accurate postings and dimensions into the GL accounts and transactions are properly booked in the system.
• Assist in preparation of financial reports and analysis to ensure that timely and accurate information is provided to management.
• Perform/manage ad hoc projects, analysis and reporting when required.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs